- If the mermaid is more fish-like some extra scales on the body around the face as eyeshadow and in flattering spots on the body would be great, or it could even look like a built in dress>BOTTOM HALF
- Tail should be longer than regular human legs (at least 5ft) with horizontal fin, and be flexible enough with more dexterity than human legs, but strong enough to swim with
- Should blend seamlessly into the top half
- Has pelvis, spine extends all down the tail with extra cartilaginous structures to strengthen the tail for sitting etc.
- Pussy in front, similar to a dolphin's, so hidden until aroused.
- Anus/rectum in separate holes (or even the same combined hole could work)
- There should be side pelvic fins at the very least (along with caudal), along with a pectoral fin running in the appropriate location along the tail.
- Fins where the shins would be are optional.
- For TF sequences my ideal way is to have the tailbone extend with the tail fin growing around it and the legs shrinking into pelvic fins. >BEHAVIOUR
- I like my mers to be kind, curious but seductive (can get horny fairly easily like their dolphin counterparts)
- They can either birth live young or lay eggs (which would be robust enough to hold what is effectively a human - I am a fan of oviposition)
- Also a fan of parthogenetic mermaids so they're an all female species that can get pregnant/lay fertilised eggs on their own, although we all really wanna have a sexual relationship with one so they will accept cum if needed (which would influence the ovum if ingested)
- Either that or mermen exist or mermaids are herm (which I like more desu)
That's about it - I'm trying to look for more mature mermaid stories but I seem to have read all the popular ones and DA's literature search doesn't exist, so does anyone have any ideas?
Also thanks for coming to my ted talk